directory-dev mailing list archives

From Dimitris Kalogeras <dka...@gmail.com>
Subject [APACHE-DS] Schema loading results in error
Date Tue, 25 May 2010 09:55:03 GMT
Hi to all of you,

I am trying to extend the schema via loading the following schema
extension which  describes the
pmiUser..

dn: cn=schema
changetype: modify
add: attributeTypes
attributeTypes ( 2.5.4.58 NAME 'attributeCertificateAttribute'
DESC 'attribute certificate use ;binary'
SYNTAX 1.3.6.1.4.1.1466.115.121.1.8
)

add: objectClasses
objectClasses (2.5.6.24 NAME 'pmiUser'
SUP top
DESC 'a pmi entity that can contain X509 ACs'
MAY (attributeCertificateAttribute)
)

When I tried to import the above definition I go tthe following errors

Error while importing LDIF
 - Record is invalid
  javax.naming.NamingException: Record is invalid
	at org.apache.directory.studio.ldapbrowser.core.jobs.ImportLdifJob.importLdifRecord(ImportLdifJob.java:403)
	at org.apache.directory.studio.ldapbrowser.core.jobs.ImportLdifJob.importLdif(ImportLdifJob.java:267)
	at org.apache.directory.studio.ldapbrowser.core.jobs.ImportLdifJob.executeNotificationJob(ImportLdifJob.java:204)
	at org.apache.directory.studio.ldapbrowser.core.jobs.AbstractNotificationJob.executeAsyncJob(AbstractNotificationJob.java:43)
	at org.apache.directory.studio.ldapbrowser.core.jobs.AbstractEclipseJob.run(AbstractEclipseJob.java:101)
	at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:55)

  Record is invalid

The log file contnet is the following...

#!RESULT ERROR
#!CONNECTION ldap://127.0.0.1:10389
#!DATE 2010-05-25T12:50:00.672
#!ERROR Record is invalid
dn: cn=schema
changetype: modify
add: attributeTypes
attributeTypesDESCSYNTAX ( 2.5.4.58 NAME 'attributeCertificateAttribute'
 'attribute certificate use ;binary'
 1.3.6.1.4.1.1466.115.121.1.8
)

could this be an error ? I have identified that various DS result in
error when tthey load the above definition

Dimitrios K. Kalogeras

Electrical Engineer Ph.D.
Network Engineer
NTUA/GR-Net Network Management Center