directory-dev mailing list archives

From Snake <anacond...@gmail.com>
Subject [ApacheDS] Configuring the kerberos service in the current version of the trunk
Date Mon, 24 May 2010 15:06:27 GMT
Greetings again

I have already been told that the current trunk of ApacheDS no longer
supports server.xml. However, the online documentation that describes
how to set the the KDC is still meant for the current release of
ApacheDS, which still users server.xml.

I have already managed to compile, run, and change the LDAP port for
this version of the trunk, but I'm clueless about how to set up the
KDC using the ou=config partition instead of server.xml (which I'm
assuming is the place to set up everything now). Can anyone give me
some insight about how to configure the KDC? Thanks in advance.