directory-dev mailing list archives

From Keheliya Gallaba <keheliya.gall...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: LDAP diagnostic tool - GSoC 2010
Date Sat, 22 May 2010 20:31:53 GMT
Hi all,

Thanks very much for your descriptive feedback. I modified the architecture
diagram [1] according to your suggestions. As Emmanuel pointed out, I'm
hoping to get an idea from apacheds-protocol-ldap subproject for
intercepting messages coming from the client and using Apache LDAP API to
send the modified messages to the server. I think responses coming from the
server need not to be modified. They can be just captured for logging
purposes, and redirected to the client unmodified.

[1] http://code.google.com/p/dirstudio-ldap-proxy/wiki/ArchitectureDiagram

--
Keheliya Gallaba
http://galpotha.wordpress.com