directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Checkstyle report
Date Thu, 27 May 2010 16:28:47 GMT
On 5/27/10 5:50 PM, Felix Knecht wrote:

>>> IMO no. It's pom packaged not jar (<packaging>pom</packaging>) and
we
>>> need a jar file as dependency.
>>> "The packaging type required to be pom for parent  and aggregation
>>> (multi-module) projects." (http://maven.apache.org/pom.html#Inheritance)
>>>

>> So one per module ?
>>
> apacheds/build-tools
> shared/build-tools
> installer/build-tools
>
> Would this be ok?

What about having one single external project, as you initially
suggested, in which we also push the doco, assuming that we may want to
use docbook to generate the documentation, instead of confluence ?

Is it a possibility ?

If we do so, is there a way from a docbook documentation to update the
web site ? (I guess it is, as we have the template).

wdyt ?

--
Regards,
Cordialement,