directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Zoerner <ste...@labeo.de>
Subject Re: Last thought about ADS 2.0 before crashing ...
Date Wed, 26 May 2010 19:21:47 GMT
Emmanuel Lecharny wrote:
> On 5/26/10 5:52 PM, Kiran Ayyagari wrote:
>> </snip>
>> what do others think?
>>
>> P.S:- I for one really want to just write the content and take the
>> help of experts for presentation details
>>          and just include those style sheets
>>
>> Kiran Ayyagari
>>
> Usually, what I do is that I write the doco outside Confluence, then
> copy/paste the result into confluence, using wiki markup.
>
> Damn easy, efficient, you have backups, and you can use your favorite
> editor.

 From my point of view, editing is not the problem. It is versioning.

Therefore, docbook would probably make sense, especially if we are able
both to publish the output on our website and on the other hand put it
in the official downloads as part of the release.

Unfortunately, I am not a Maven/docbook export. The project within my
sandbox has been created during ApacheCON EU in 2008 by PAM. Currently,
it seems not to build.

Greetings from Hamburg,
     StefanZ