directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Last thought about ADS 2.0 before crashing ...
Date Wed, 26 May 2010 09:00:52 GMT
Hi Stefan !

On 5/26/10 10:48 AM, Stefan Zoerner wrote:
> But we have the same problem as always. Which confluence space to use?
> Shall we reactivate DIRxSRVx20, and move things from 1.5 to there?
Funny that when I woke up this morning, I had a thought about what has
to be done wrt the wiki, while enjoying a few minutes in my warm and
comfortable bed before standing up ! IMO, we have to keep the current
1.1 wiki in place (as many people are using 1.5) and leverage the 2.0
wiki for the new version.

We can start migrating the existing pages in 2.0, updating them in the
process, untol we get somthing stable and then, we will just have to add
the link to the new wiki.

wdyt ?

--
Regards,