directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Last thought about ADS 2.0 before crashing ...
Date Wed, 26 May 2010 01:10:13 GMT
Hi guys,

I did my best to cleanup DIR, shared and a bit of API tonite, there are
still some of the associated issue to discuss about.

Regarding DIRSERVER, we have 140 opened issues on 2.0.0-RC1, for 33
fixed. We also have 2 fixed issues for 1.5.8. We also have 71 opened
issues tagged for 2.0.0.

What about removing the 1.5.8 version, merge all the 2.0.0 issues into
2.0.0-RC1, and move the poms version to 2.0.0-RC1?

Same question for shared, which is currently on 0.9.19, with a 1.0.0-RC1
pending : should we get rid of 0.9.20 ?

In any case, we have a hell lot of issues to address. I wil try to do a
bug report tomorrow and post it to the ML.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,