directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <seelm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [APACHE-DS] Schema loading results in error
Date Tue, 25 May 2010 20:51:43 GMT
Hi,

your LDIF has multiple issues:
- missing colon after attributeTypes
- missing colon after objectClasses
- missing spaces at the beginning of wrapped lines

I tried to correct the LDIF, but even then I wasn't able to inject it
into ApacheDS because there is a bug [1]. This Jira also contains the
corrected LDIF. Please add yourself as watcher the this Jira so you can
see when the bug is fixed.

Kind Regards,
Stefan

[1]https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRSHARED-60