directory-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <fel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Heads up about what's going on
Date Fri, 21 May 2010 10:57:26 GMT

> That's an excellent tool. Just a question : is those tools running
> periodically or is this just on your computer ?

I just generate the site (either locally or deploy it to
p.a.o/~felixk/...). This is the same site we had once on the oxylos
server deployed via CI build.

I can run the script on my machine and deploy it to p.a.o if this is
helpfull. Is twice a day enough (6am, 1pm)?

> In this case, can you share the commands you are using to generate them ?

cd
/home/felix/svn/apache/directory/trunk-with-dependencies

svn up /home/felix/svn/apache/directory/trunk-with-dependencies >
/home/felix/public_html/directory-reports.log

cd
shared

mvn clean site-deploy
-DdistMgmtSiteUrl=scpexe://localhost/home/felix/public_html/shared-docs

/home/felix/public_html/directory-reports.log

cd
../apacheds

mvn clean site-deploy
-DdistMgmtSiteUrl=scpexe://localhost/home/felix/public_html/apacheds-docs >>
/home/felix/public_html/directory-reports.log

HTH
Felix