directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Heads up about what's going on
Date Fri, 21 May 2010 09:49:51 GMT
On 5/21/10 10:20 AM, Felix Knecht wrote:

>> It normally does... I don't why I got this Stack Overflow yesterday...
>>
> I got it today as well, no idea why I didn't got it yesterday...
> I'm sure it's my fault :(, thanks for fixing.

don't worry too much. Shit happens, we just have to fix it, whoever does
it :)

>> Yes, and that means we don't test enough in shared :/
>>
> We have a cobertura report for each module showing the test coverage.
> Some look better, some not.

That's an excellent tool. Just a question : is those tools running
periodically or is this just on your computer ?

In this case, can you share the commands you are using to generate them ?

Many thanks !

--
Regards,
Cordialement,