directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Paged Search issues
Date Mon, 17 May 2010 09:15:47 GMT
Two things :

- I just committed some fix on the client side : the connection is now
closed for every test, and I added a delay (10ms) to be sure that the
Unbind request is correctly send before the new Bind request - it seems
to be the problem we have -
- Regarding the getCookie() returning a reference, this is a case where
the cookie is *never* modified on the server.

The PagedSearch tests are now passing well on my computer, I have loop
100 000 times on the first test, without any issue.

I would suggest that *if* we are to add @SuppressWarning all over the
code, then a comment must be added explaining why we are suppressing a
warning. Otherwise, we may have bad surprises in the near future. (it's
like pushing dusts under the rug...)

--
Regards,
Cordialement,