directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Paged Search issues
Date Mon, 17 May 2010 08:33:53 GMT
Why the fuck do we receive such PDU ???

0x30 0x48
   0x02 0x01 0x06
   0x42 0x00 <--- This is an  Unbind request
   0xA0 0x41 <-- This is a bloody PagedSearchControl, wtf is it doing
here ???
     0x30 0x24
       0x04 0x16
         0x31 0x2E 0x32 0x2E 0x38 0x34 0x30 0x2E
         0x31 0x31 0x33 0x35 0x35 0x36 0x2E 0x31
         0x2E 0x34 0x2E 0x33 0x31 0x39
       0x04 0x0A
         0x30 0x08
           0x02 0x01 0x03
           0x04 0x03
             0x02 0x00 0x00
     0x30 0x19
       0x04 0x17
         0x32 0x2E 0x31 0x36 0x2E 0x38 0x34 0x30
         0x2E 0x31 0x2E 0x31 0x31 0x33 0x37 0x33
         0x30 0x2E 0x33 0x2E 0x34 0x2E 0x32

It seems that JNDI does not know how to correctly send an Unbind request...

Also I've dumped the received PDU and when we are hit by the problem (ie
LdapError 53 : bad cookie received), it shodws that we don't receive the
UnbindRequest fast enough, thus we get a BindRequest immediately
followed by a SearchRequest containing a cookie which is not reset. As
the LdapSession has been reset by the new Bind, the transmitted cookie
is obviously not present in this session, and we get the error we are
facing.

So far, it's absolutely normal, and I really suspect that this is a JNDI
problem. I have added an explicitely context close(), with no help.

My last test was to add a 10 ms wait after the ctx.close() in the
doLoop() method and it seems to be efficient.

I will try with the Ldap API to see if we are havig the same problem.

On 5/17/10 9:27 AM, Felix Knecht wrote:

--
Regards,
Cordialement,