directory-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <fe...@otego.com>
Subject Are both constant files needed?
Date Sat, 15 May 2010 05:42:12 GMT

I found to files defining constants in the shared project. Both look
almost the same. Are really both files needed?

trunk/ldap/src/main/java/org/apache/directory/shared/ldap/constants
and
trunk/ldap-constants/src/main/java/org/apache/directory/shared/ldap/constants/MetaSchemaConstants.java

diff constants -MetaSchemaCosntants.java is

20c20
< package org.apache.directory.server.constants;
- ---
> package org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.constants;
29c29
< // This will suppress PMD.AvoidUsingHardCodedIP warnings in this class

- ---

> //This will suppress PMD.AvoidUsingHardCodedIP warnings in this class

33a34

>     String SCHEMA_OTHER = "other";

172,175c173,176

<

<     String X_SCHEMA = "X-SCHEMA";

<     String X_IS_HUMAN_READABLE = "X-IS-HUMAN-READABLE";

<     String SCHEMA_OTHER = "other";

- ---