directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Intermediate reports of Shared-/Apacheds-Project
Date Fri, 14 May 2010 21:18:05 GMT
On 5/14/10 11:05 PM, Felix Knecht wrote:

> IIRC checkstyle report has never been configured for our used style.
> Maybe we should comment the checkstyle report until we do have a
> definition which fits our wishes?

Sure !

What we can do is to remove the few errors I have mentionned, as they
probably represent 95% of all the errors we have,
then incrementally tune the config. I don't think such a process will
take tens of iterations.
> IMO findbugs report should have a higher priority than checkstyle as we
> can find problems like

Yep. Checkstye is just about style, all in all. Findbugs already saved
us in many cases, as it's able to detect potential NPE or other major
issues.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,