directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Making JDBM a separate project ?
Date Thu, 13 May 2010 14:31:42 GMT
Hi guys,

we are heavily depending on JDBM, at a point we had to fork it. It's
right now a module in ADS.

However, now that we are heavily refactoring the JDBM code, we may want
to move the project in a separate place, so that we can point on a
stable version instead of having a moving target...

I realized today that we have removed all the tests for JDBM, as we
considered that we will not modify it in the future. Obviously, this was
a major mistake, and now, tests are not passing anymore.

I think we have to do the same thing we did for the API, and shared :
having the server depending on a version of JDBM-refactored.

So what do you think about moving JDBM to its own space ?

--
Regards,
Cordialement,