Hi all,

I want to create a RCP app with the features included in eclipse platform (with the needed menus, perspectives etc) and adding existing eclipse plugins to the product build by that RCP app. Is there any way that I can add those menus, perspectives without adding them manually ? If I add them manually, it will take a long time implement and I have to be consistent with the extension point IDs since I'm going to install other plugins as well.

I'm going through Apache Directory Server source code since it is the same thing that I want to have as well. I will be really grateful if you can point me out what area of the source code should I should go through.

Thank you.

Regards,
Chathuri