Hello All

I wish to contribute to this effort of writing LDAP client API's. I am sure it will be very helpful for consumers of Apache (and maybe other ldap servers).
Till now my experience has been in writing JNDI code with ApacheDS. I won't rate myself as a pro but I can work on JNDI and ApacheDS :)

Please let me know if I can help in any way. I searched in archives of this forum but could not find any pointers as to how to go about it.

Thanks
Sumit