directory-dev mailing list archives

From Chathuri Wimalasena <chath...@wso2.com>
Subject How to creata a RCP app like apache DS
Date Fri, 23 Apr 2010 07:51:03 GMT
Hi all,

I want to create a RCP app with the features included in eclipse platform
(with the needed menus, perspectives etc) and adding existing eclipse
plugins to the product build by that RCP app. Is there any way that I can
add those menus, perspectives without adding them manually ? If I add them
manually, it will take a long time implement and I have to be consistent
with the extension point IDs since I'm going to install other plugins as
well.

I'm going through Apache Directory Server source code since it is the same
thing that I want to have as well. I will be really grateful if you can
point me out what area of the source code should I should go through.

Thank you.

Regards,
Chathuri