directory-dev mailing list archives

From Keheliya Gallaba <keheliya.gall...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Artifact does not contain any legal files: jars-1.5.3-SNAPSHOT.jar
Date Wed, 07 Apr 2010 11:33:41 GMT
Thanx for all the support guys. I got a fresh check out, tried
reinstalling maven, cleaning the m2 repository and building Directory
Studio all over again in my desktop... and it worked. I guess problem
was with a messed up maven repository. Now everything is working back
again so I'm up and ready for coding and very happy :-D Hope this info
will be helpful to newbies who will be having the same problem.

--
Keheliya Gallaba
http://galpotha.wordpress.com