directory-dev mailing list archives

From Yeliz Eseryel <yeliz2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Vacations...
Date Mon, 19 Apr 2010 15:05:52 GMT
Hi Pierre-Arnaud,

Wow! Barcelona! How nice, I envy you :)
I am so glad you were able to come back before the airport blackout,
that would have messed up your mood. Welcome home.

(Which reminds me, now that I live in the Netherlands, do let me know
if any of you guys would like to visit)

Cheers,
Yeliz. (Your Dedicated Directory Researcher :)))

On Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 8:44 AM, Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa@marcelot.net> wrote:
> Thanks Yeliz!
>
> I'm back now after a very good week in Barcelona, Spain. Lovely city... :)
>
> Hopefully for me I returned the day before the complete airport blackout (which is still
going on in Europe).

> Regards,
> Pierre-Arnaud
>

> On 8 avr. 2010, at 12:15, Yeliz Eseryel wrote:
>
>> Enjoy your vacation Pierre-Arnaud!
>> Yeliz Eseryel
>> University of Groningen / University of Syracuse
>>
>> On Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 9:11 AM, Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa@marcelot.net> wrote:
>>> Hi guys,
>>>
>>> Just to let you know that I'm also on vacations at the moment.
>>>
>>> I'm leaving in a few minutes for a full week with probably no internet connectivity.
>>>
>>> See you in one week.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Pierre-Arnaud

far away from any kind of connection. And I like it !

see me connected, it's not me, it's a clone().