directory-dev mailing list archives

From Kasun Lakpriya <kasun.lakpriy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Draft project proposal for GSOC 2010 project: Object LDAP Persistence Tooling
Date Wed, 07 Apr 2010 19:19:51 GMT
Dear Dirctory Developers,

Here is the new link for updated version of draft proposal for project idea
"Object LDAP Persistence Tooling". Your comments are welcome and please be
kind enogh to response as soon as possible because I have to submit this
with in today to Google, officially.

Link :
https://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AQJNUM5vqw27ZGM3a3BrcXZfMWR4N3Z4eGN4&hl=en

Thank you