directory-dev mailing list archives

From Keheliya Gallaba <keheliya.gall...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Selected for GSOC 2010
Date Tue, 27 Apr 2010 04:52:19 GMT
Hey guys,

Although its bit late, I'm also happy to let you all know that the
project idea I applied, "The LDAP diagnostic tool plugin to Apache
Directory Studio" was also selected, making 2 out of 2 project ideas
for Apache Directory in GSoC 2010. Thank you everyone for all the
support provided in the mailing list and IRC channel, specially,
Seelmann, Pierre-Arnaud and Emmanuel, helping me out amidst your busy
schedules.
Kasun Lakpriya, accept my hearty congratulations too!! :-)
I'm eagerly looking forward to working with you all in Apache
Directory Project to make my proposal a reality and making many future
contributions to free and open-source development arena.

--
Regards,

Keheliya Gallaba
http://galpotha.wordpress.com