directory-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache LDAP Client API version 0.1 released
Date Fri, 23 Apr 2010 08:17:26 GMT
Hi,

A few pointers:

  A webpage indicating how you can contribute:
    http://directory.apache.org/community%26resources/contribute.html

  The Jira issue tracking system for the LDAP API:
    https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRAPI

  Also note that the LDAP API sub-project has it own ML, you might want to check the archives
and subscribe to it:
    http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/directory-api/

Hope this helps,
Pierre-Arnaud

On 21 avr. 2010, at 20:18, sumit goyal wrote:

> Hello All
>
> I wish to contribute to this effort of writing LDAP client API's. I am sure it will be
very helpful for consumers of Apache (and maybe other ldap servers).
> Till now my experience has been in writing JNDI code with ApacheDS. I won't rate myself
as a pro but I can work on JNDI and ApacheDS :)

> Please let me know if I can help in any way. I searched in archives of this forum but
could not find any pointers as to how to go about it.