directory-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: Vacations...
Date Mon, 19 Apr 2010 06:44:23 GMT
Thanks Yeliz!

I'm back now after a very good week in Barcelona, Spain. Lovely city... :)

Hopefully for me I returned the day before the complete airport blackout (which is still going
on in Europe).

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud

On 8 avr. 2010, at 12:15, Yeliz Eseryel wrote:

> Enjoy your vacation Pierre-Arnaud!
> Yeliz Eseryel
> University of Groningen / University of Syracuse
>
> On Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 9:11 AM, Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa@marcelot.net> wrote:
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> Just to let you know that I'm also on vacations at the moment.
>>
>> I'm leaving in a few minutes for a full week with probably no internet connectivity.
>>
>> See you in one week.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Pierre-Arnaud
>>
>> On 2 avr. 2010, at 11:30, Emmanuel Lecharny wrote:
>>
>>> Hi people,
>>>
>>> I'm moving my body away from internet for 2 weeks, as I will sail a boat far
away from any kind of connection. And I like it !

>>> So don't expect me to be around to vote anything, or fix any bug ! If you see
me connected, it's not me, it's a clone().