directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Zoerner <ste...@labeo.de>
Subject Re: ApacheDS v1.5 basic documentation enhancements
Date Wed, 21 Apr 2010 09:59:00 GMT
Hi Frédéric!

Thanks for providing feedback. It seems to be a general problem, that
all of our example code is not displayed, e.g.

http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/1.5/141-changing-the-server-port-for-ldap.html

We generate the site from a Confluence wiki, perhaps the template
mechanism is broken ... We'll check.

I'll cc the dev-list as well.

Greetings from Hamburg,
     StefanZ