directory-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: Lap-client API build problems...
Date Fri, 23 Apr 2010 16:19:56 GMT
+1.

I had to dirty fix this cyclic dependency problem with the previous release of Apache DS.
It's good if we don't have it anymore.

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud

On 23 avr. 2010, at 18:03, Emmanuel Lecharny wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> as we are depending on apacheds in the client api to run tests, and as we also are using
the client-api in apacheds to run core-integ tests, we have a cyclic dependency.

> I will move the client-api tests out of the ldap-api project in order to avoid such a
cyclic dependency, and move those tests either to a separate project, or to to apacheds.