Hi Pierre,

On Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 3:11 PM, Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa@marcelot.net> wrote:
Hi,

Just to let you know that I did a little test this morning.

I deployed artifacts from a testing project with multiple sub-projects.
Everything went fine and I was able to deploy the artifacts on Nexus.
Once on Nexus, I had the choice to drop the deployed artifacts or promote them to the main repository.
I dropped them since they were only here for testing purposes.

We are currenlty finishing the work on the 1.5.3 release of Studio and will probably be ready to propose a vote today.
We will use the Nexus for voting this release and we'll update the release documentation once the process is completely validated.

Is there some documentation in existence for this and/or can we update our deployment wiki page to show people how to deploy using nexus.  If anything maybe we can add a link etc. Just asking cuz I want to be able to use this later but don't have the brain cycles now to figure it out.

Regards,
Alex

--
Alex Karasulu