Thanks Pierre!  We've been rooting around the confluence documentation and never thought to look in the auto-export plugin documentation.

Alex Salazar
571-276-7777
alex@alexsalazar.com

On Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 9:45 AM, Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa@marcelot.net> wrote:
Hi Alex,

Congrats on your future 1.0 release.

You should find your answers on this page. ;)

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DIRxDEV/Exporting+a+Confluence+space+as+a+Website

Feels free to ask if you have questions.

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud