directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Swallowing Exceptions
Date Sat, 06 Mar 2010 14:13:49 GMT
This method is a bit special. The exception swallowing was done in purpose,
as it's guaranteed that the conversion will not fail.

However, I agree with Stefan : it would probably a better idea to thow a
RuntimeException in this case. Feel free to modify the code accordingly.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,