directory-dev mailing list archives

From Keheliya Gallaba <keheliya.gall...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Draft Proposal for 'LDAP proxy GUI' Project Idea
Date Tue, 30 Mar 2010 04:17:40 GMT
Dear Directory Developers,

I've submitted my proposal to official 'GSoC 2010' site at the link
[1]. All of your reviews and comments are most welcome. I'm eligible
to edit it till 9th April. Looking forward to working with you all.

[1] http://socghop.appspot.com/gsoc/student_proposal/private/google/gsoc2010/keheliya/t126989533457

Thank you,
Best Regards,
Keheliya