directory-dev mailing list archives

From Keheliya Gallaba <keheliya.gall...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Draft Proposal for 'LDAP proxy GUI' Project Idea
Date Sun, 28 Mar 2010 13:42:49 GMT
Dear Pierre-Arnaud,

Thanx for the quick feedback. I'm waiting till March 29th to upload
the proposal officially and ready to make changes till Apiral 6th as
you've mentioned to make it perfect. Meanwhile I'm giving a try to fix
the bugs which were brought to my attention in the IRC chat.
I am very happily waiting for all the feedback for a good proposal and
further guidance on the path I've taken for contribution from all the
Directory Developers.

Best Regards,
Keheliya

Best Regards