directory-dev mailing list archives

From Keheliya Gallaba <keheliya.gall...@gmail.com>
Subject Draft Proposal for 'LDAP proxy GUI' Project Idea
Date Mon, 08 Mar 2010 08:56:30 GMT
Dear Apache Directory Developers,

I have created a draft proposal for 'Develop a LDAP proxy GUI' project
idea for GSoC 2010. Below is the link for that document. I'm very
grateful if you can please suggest what are the modifications need to
be done to make it better. I have referenced Apache Directory
Documentation, Some online tutorials and following books.
Understanding LDAP - Design and Implementation by IBM
LDAP Client Application Development Guide and Reference by IBM
Eclipse Rich Client Platform: Designing, Coding, and Packaging Java
Applications
Eclipse Plugins by Dan Rubel and Eric Clayberg

Link to Draft Proposal for 'LDAP proxy GUI' :
http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AchQu7BiiRdcZHNqbmJ0NV82M2R0cmNrNmhr&hl=en_GB

Your help and guidance is very much appreciated

Thank You

Keheliya Gallaba
http://galpotha.wordpress.com
http://twitter.com/keheliya