directory-dev mailing list archives

From Keheliya Gallaba <keheliya.gall...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Failed to load Main-Class manifest attribute from ldap-proxy-0.2-SNAPSHOT.jar
Date Tue, 02 Mar 2010 09:34:55 GMT
Hey Emmanuel,
Thanks for pointing that out. But it seems problem is not with using
GNU java. I configured it to run with Sun java and result is an error
almost same as earlier...

ldap-proxy-0/2-SNAPSHOT/org/apache/ldap/proxy/gui/MainFrame
ldap-proxy-0.2-SNAPSHOT.org.apache.ldap.proxy.gui.MainFrame
Could not find the main class:
ldap-proxy-0.2-SNAPSHOT.org.apache.ldap.proxy.gui.MainFrame.  Program
will exit.

Your guidance for me is very much appreciated.
Thank you