directory-dev mailing list archives

From Keheliya Gallaba <keheliya.gall...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Failed to load Main-Class manifest attribute from ldap-proxy-0.2-SNAPSHOT.jar
Date Tue, 02 Mar 2010 07:59:36 GMT
Sorry for troubling you again. But I found I have mistaken when
entering the command for running the jar. I later entered the command
" java ldap-proxy-0.2-SNAPSHOT1.org.apache.ldap.proxy.gui.MainFrame "

and got the result

ldap-proxy-0.2-SNAPSHOT1.org.apache.ldap.proxy.gui.MainFrame
   at gnu.java.lang.MainThread.run(libgcj.so.90)
ldap-proxy-0.2-SNAPSHOT1.org.apache.ldap.proxy.gui.MainFrame not found
in gnu.gcj.runtime.SystemClassLoader{urls=[file:./],
parent=gnu.gcj.runtime.ExtensionClassLoader{urls=[], parent=null}}
   at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(libgcj.so.90)
   at gnu.gcj.runtime.SystemClassLoader.findClass(libgcj.so.90)
   at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(libgcj.so.90)
   at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(libgcj.so.90)
   at gnu.java.lang.MainThread.run(libgcj.so.90)

Please clarify me on the correct path I should have taken

Thank you