directory-dev mailing list archives

From Keheliya Gallaba <>
Subject Re: Failed to load Main-Class manifest attribute from ldap-proxy-0.2-SNAPSHOT.jar
Date Tue, 02 Mar 2010 07:59:36 GMT
Sorry for troubling you again. But I found I have mistaken when
entering the command for running the jar. I later entered the command
" java "

and got the result

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: not found
in gnu.gcj.runtime.SystemClassLoader{urls=[file:./],
parent=gnu.gcj.runtime.ExtensionClassLoader{urls=[], parent=null}}
   at gnu.gcj.runtime.SystemClassLoader.findClass(
   at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(
   at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(

Please clarify me on the correct path I should have taken

Thank you

On 2 March 2010 11:08, Keheliya Gallaba <> wrote:
>  Dear Apache Directory Developers,
> For trying out the LDAP Proxy GUI prototype I checked it out from
> ""
> Then, since it is a maven project I used "mvn one:convert" to make the
> pom.xml to build it in maven2. After manually downloading some
> resources that was not automatically downloaded it was compiled and
> built successfully. But now when I issue the command  "java -jar
> ldap-proxy-0.2-SNAPSHOT.jar" it gives the error "Failed to load
> Main-Class manifest attribute from ldap-proxy-0.2-SNAPSHOT.jar"
> I found many instances of MainFrame.class built inside the target
> folder like MainFrame$1.class MainFrame$2.class MainFrame$2$1.class
> MainFrame$3.class
> I will be very grateful if one of you can point me out to where I went wrong
> Thank You
> --
> Keheliya Gallaba

Keheliya Gallaba