directory-dev mailing list archives

From Keheliya Gallaba <keheliya.gall...@gmail.com>
Subject Failed to load Main-Class manifest attribute from ldap-proxy-0.2-SNAPSHOT.jar
Date Tue, 02 Mar 2010 05:38:48 GMT
 Dear Apache Directory Developers,

For trying out the LDAP Proxy GUI prototype I checked it out from
"http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/sandbox/old/proxy/"
Then, since it is a maven project I used "mvn one:convert" to make the
pom.xml to build it in maven2. After manually downloading some
resources that was not automatically downloaded it was compiled and
built successfully. But now when I issue the command  "java -jar
ldap-proxy-0.2-SNAPSHOT.jar" it gives the error "Failed to load
Main-Class manifest attribute from ldap-proxy-0.2-SNAPSHOT.jar"
I found many instances of MainFrame.class built inside the target
folder like MainFrame$1.class MainFrame$2.class MainFrame$2$1.class
MainFrame$3.class

I will be very grateful if one of you can point me out to where I went wrong
Thank You
--
Keheliya Gallaba
http://galpotha.wordpress.com