directory-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject [VOTE][RESULTS] Switching to Apache's Nexus repository infrastructure for next releases of the Directory project
Date Tue, 16 Mar 2010 10:12:59 GMT
The vote has been approved.

Here are the results:

5 +1 votes:
    - Felix Knecht
    - Emmanuel Lécharny
    - Kiran Ayyagari
    - Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot
    - Stefan Seelmann

1 ±0 abstention vote:
    - Alex Karasulu

No -1 vote.

The next step in the process to move to the Nexus infrastructure is now to create a Jira as
sub-task of INFRA-1896 [1].

Shall I wait for the ongoing vote of the release of Apache DS 1.5.6 to be closed and the artifacts
released before asking to move to Nexus ?
WDYT ?

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud

[1] - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-1896