directory-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Directory Project(s) at GSOC 2010
Date Fri, 12 Mar 2010 13:37:17 GMT
Hi guys,

I've just promoted our old Jira issue DIRSTUDIO-60 (Add a LDAP Protocol diagnostic tool plugin
to Apache Directory Studio) [1] as a project proposal for this year's Google Summer Of Code,
as Keheliya Gallaba already showed interest in that project on the ML.
I also volunteered to be mentor for this project.

I was wondering if we should not try to propose other projects for GSOC in other areas like
ApacheDS or the newly created API.
If anyone is interested in and has some time to mentor a project... ;)

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud