directory-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: Unable to release Shared 0.9.18 (was: Re: [Vote-Take3] Release ApacheDS 1.5.6)
Date Fri, 19 Mar 2010 11:13:29 GMT
Hi Jeff,

That's exactly what I've checked and the i18 has no dependency on any other project.

Stefan and I have found these threads on MLs which are related to our problem :
- http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/maven-dev/200911.mbox/%3C9ae367340911030440t359f75dcu1321c020cb5ed933@mail.gmail.com%3E
- http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MJAVADOC-274

Pierre-Arnaud

On 19 mars 2010, at 12:05, Jeff MAURY wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 11:53 AM, Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa@marcelot.net> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I'm not able to release shared.
>
> If anyone has an idea why Maven has decided to perform javadocs on the asn1 project while
it's building the i18n project...
> Maven doesn't try to build asn1 while building i18 but when building javadocs for i18n,
it seems it needs javadocs from the asn1 which is scheduled later. Maybe there is a link for
the asn1 javadoc in the i18n javadoc or some kind of dependency ?