directory-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: [Vote-Take3] Release ApacheDS 1.5.6
Date Mon, 15 Mar 2010 14:28:20 GMT
> [X] +1 Release ApacheDS 1.5.6 , shared-ldap 0.9.18 and client-api 0.1.0

However I'm still getting a wrong error log in the wrapper's log when starting the server:
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2010/03/15 15:18:48 | [15:18:48] ERROR [org.apache.directory.server.Service]
- Cannot start the server : reuseAddress can't be set while the acceptor is bound.

This occurs on ApacheDS installed with the Mac OS X installer and all installations that are
using the wrapper.

Nothing very bad as the server is actually running, but having a log that tells you something
went wrong right after the installation is something a little annoying.
This should really be fixed in the next version...

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud