directory-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: Unable to release Shared 0.9.18 (was: Re: [Vote-Take3] Release ApacheDS 1.5.6)
Date Fri, 19 Mar 2010 12:06:56 GMT
I moved back to version 2.6.0 in the parent pom of the shared project and I could run the mvn
release:prepare task with success.

I hope it will also work with the perform taks...

Fingers crossed.

Pierre-Arnaud

On 19 mars 2010, at 12:13, Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot wrote:

> Hi Jeff,
>
> That's exactly what I've checked and the i18 has no dependency on any other project.
>
> Stefan and I have found these threads on MLs which are related to our problem :
> - http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/maven-dev/200911.mbox/%3C9ae367340911030440t359f75dcu1321c020cb5ed933@mail.gmail.com%3E
> - http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MJAVADOC-274
>
> Pierre-Arnaud
>

> On 19 mars 2010, at 12:05, Jeff MAURY wrote:
>

>> On Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 11:53 AM, Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa@marcelot.net>
wrote:
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> I'm not able to release shared.
>>
>> If anyone has an idea why Maven has decided to perform javadocs on the asn1 project
while it's building the i18n project...
>> Maven doesn't try to build asn1 while building i18 but when building javadocs for
i18n, it seems it needs javadocs from the asn1 which is scheduled later. Maybe there is a
link for the asn1 javadoc in the i18n javadoc or some kind of dependency ?