directory-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: Considering the Nexus repository infrastructure for our future releases?
Date Fri, 12 Mar 2010 12:25:18 GMT
Hi Felix,

I'm not really sure yet, but I'm afraid this won't work for the deployment of the generated
documentation.
Maybe we should ask the infra guys about that.

However, I think a good workaround could be to have the documentation in a dedicated (empty)
local repository that you can then zip/tar.gz.
You could upload that archive (zip/tar.gz file) on people.apache.org and unarchive it to the
final location from there.

WDYT?

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud