directory-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: Apache DS site question
Date Fri, 19 Mar 2010 17:06:36 GMT
No problem, Alex.

Please note that the configuration of the auto-export plugin has a little changed since the
time I wrote the documentation.

Again, do not hesitate if you have questions. I can help you set this up on your project.

One last thing that was not in the documentation. We're using shell scripts with rsync as
crontab jobs to maintain the website up-to-date.
You can have a look at them at /www/directory.apache.org on people.apache.org.

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud

On 19 mars 2010, at 17:59, Alex Salazar wrote:

> Thanks Pierre!  We've been rooting around the confluence documentation and never thought
to look in the auto-export plugin documentation.

> Alex Salazar
> 571-276-7777
> alex@alexsalazar.com
>

> On Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 9:45 AM, Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa@marcelot.net> wrote:
> Hi Alex,
>
> Congrats on your future 1.0 release.
>
> You should find your answers on this page. ;)
>
> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DIRxDEV/Exporting+a+Confluence+space+as+a+Website
>
> Feels free to ask if you have questions.
>
> Regards,
> Pierre-Arnaud
>

> On 19 mars 2010, at 17:26, Alex Salazar wrote:
>
> > Hi Folks,
> >
> > We're trying to redo Apache Shiro's site in preparation for 1.0 release and would
like to know how you did your site in confluence?  We love the DS site and would like to emulate
its layout and design.

> > Would someone mind giving us the steps you went through to customize confluence
in order to make your site look the way it does?