directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache DS site question
Date Fri, 19 Mar 2010 16:43:38 GMT
On 3/19/10 5:26 PM, Alex Salazar wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> We're trying to redo Apache Shiro's site in preparation for 1.0 release and
> would like to know how you did your site in confluence?  We love the DS site
> and would like to emulate its layout and design.
>
> Would someone mind giving us the steps you went through to customize
> confluence in order to make your site look the way it does?

Sure !

In fact, this is quite easy :
- you first have to copy/paste the template we have associated with the
site (you have to be a confluence admin for that). This is done in the
auto-export plugin.
- then you have to copy the static css and images we have in
people.apache.org /www/directory.apache.org/staticresources :
   o common.css
   o images/ directory
- and that's it (of course, you'll have to customise the colors and images)

--
Regards,
Cordialement,