directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Exception refactoring : status
Date Wed, 17 Mar 2010 08:55:40 GMT
Hi guys,

yesturday was a busy day for us, and we almost finished the Exception
refactoring. There are some remaining JNDI constructs in ldap-protocol,
and errors to fix in server-integ, core-jndi and core-integ.

We also have to review the interceptor chain as it should throw an
LdapOperationException instead of a simple Exception.

There are some area where we still use plain JNDI connection, like in
the SASL handler in ldap-protocol project, and this should disappear.

We have to check that the JNDI<->ADS conversion methods are correct.

Nothing serious, so far. shared tests are all passing atm.

More to come today.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,