directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Directory Project(s) at GSOC 2010
Date Fri, 12 Mar 2010 13:43:54 GMT
On 3/12/10 2:37 PM, Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I've just promoted our old Jira issue DIRSTUDIO-60 (Add a LDAP Protocol diagnostic tool
plugin to Apache Directory Studio) [1] as a project proposal for this year's Google Summer
Of Code, as Keheliya Gallaba already showed interest in that project on the ML.
> I also volunteered to be mentor for this project.
>
> I was wondering if we should not try to propose other projects for GSOC in other areas
like ApacheDS or the newly created API.

Sure, we could. What would be ver interesting to have is a tool that
mimic SLAMD.
> If anyone is interested in and has some time to mentor a project... ;)

I don't have a lot of time to be a mentor, except if you have to be an
ASF member to be a mentor :/

--
Regards,
Cordialement,