directory-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <fel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Directory on VMBuild
Date Tue, 09 Mar 2010 08:34:41 GMT

On 03/09/10 08:55, Stefan Seelmann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I removed the single projects (apacheds, shared, daemon, installers)
> from Continuum and added trunk-with-dependencies instead, (which
> includes apacheds, shared, daemon, installers, ldap-clients). This seems
> to work, as the projects are built in the correct order. One drawback is
> that this monster build takes 50 minutes or more (on my laptop it takes
> 10 minutes).

The difference is that on the VM it gets deployed and not only
installed. Probably that's the causing the gap.

That's also what I and Pierre-Arnaud noticed when deploying a studio
release. Deploying takes a long time.

Regards
Felix

> Kind Regards,
> Stefan
>
> Brett Porter schrieb:
>> I made you a Directory project administrator instead :)
>>
>> Let me know if you have any problems adding it.
>>
>> On 01/03/2010, at 10:38 AM, Stefan Seelmann wrote:
>>

>>> Hi Brett,
>>>
>>> could you please add another project to the Directory project group?
>>>
>>>  LDAP Clients
>>>  https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/clients/ldap/trunk
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Stefan

you need help reconfiguring it to use JDK 6 or some other issues, please just drop us a note
at builds@apache.org (I'm not typically subscribed to this list).