directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <seelm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Directory on VMBuild
Date Tue, 09 Mar 2010 07:55:50 GMT
Hi,

I removed the single projects (apacheds, shared, daemon, installers)
from Continuum and added trunk-with-dependencies instead, (which
includes apacheds, shared, daemon, installers, ldap-clients). This seems
to work, as the projects are built in the correct order. One drawback is
that this monster build takes 50 minutes or more (on my laptop it takes
10 minutes).

Kind Regards,
Stefan

Brett Porter schrieb:
> I made you a Directory project administrator instead :)
>
> Let me know if you have any problems adding it.
>
> On 01/03/2010, at 10:38 AM, Stefan Seelmann wrote:
>

>> Hi Brett,
>>
>> could you please add another project to the Directory project group?
>>
>>  LDAP Clients
>>  https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/clients/ldap/trunk
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Stefan
>>
>> Brett Porter wrote:
>>
>>> So for now I'll leave the Directory builds to do their thing on JDK 5. If you
need help reconfiguring it to use JDK 6 or some other issues, please just drop us a note at
builds@apache.org (I'm not typically subscribed to this list).
>>> Cheers,