directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Zoerner <ste...@labeo.de>
Subject Re: Draft Proposal for 'LDAP proxy GUI' Project Idea
Date Mon, 08 Mar 2010 14:10:52 GMT
Hi Keliya!

Just a quick feedback: I really like the idea of adding an LDAP proxy to
Apache Directory Studio. If people try to integrate a bought or
downloaded software solution with their LDAP server, and therefore don't
know the LDAP client implementation, a proxy is quite helpful for
testing, verification and error detection.

Although you mention "debug purposes" in your Synopsis, I would
emphasize this aspect a little bit more. It makes clear why there is
real value for our users.

Greetings from Hamburg,
     StefanZ