directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <seelm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Search performance
Date Sun, 07 Mar 2010 13:22:08 GMT
Ok, I think I got the issue. When doing a "normal" search with a filter
like (uid=user.9999) the referral interceptor expands that filter to
(|((uid=user.9999))(objectClass=referral)).

The objectClass index however is a system index and not used by the
optimizer, see [1] and [2].

It should be easy to fix that, I'll try to fix it, stand by...

Kind Regards,
Stefan

[1] http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@directory.apache.org/msg27163.html
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRSERVER-1465