directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <seelm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Vote-Take2] Release ApacheDS 1.5.6
Date Sun, 07 Mar 2010 11:33:28 GMT
I built the installers and tested the zip archive. When starting the
server I get lot of warn logs [1]:
- "setting the schema manager for partition...". I think those are only
info messages so should be logged in info log level.
- "Cannot normalize the value". Are that serious issues? If not we
should change the logging. I'm sure some users will complain and ask on
the mailing list what that output means.

Another log output [2] occurs when I close a connection in Studio.

Kind Regards,
Stefan

[1] http://pastebin.com/a25Xdpq6
[2] http://pastebin.com/3iWSYEYi